Thursday, March 26, 2015

Annoucement for you, barbies!



Hello, barbies!

Since, in real life, im actually working during the weekdays. Plus, i have a husband who already said, please remember u're my wife (lol).

<< this photo is a proof that im working. (sebenernya gak perlu, sayanya aja yang pengen) hehe~

Untuk membuat blog ini tepat guna, dan tentunya, berguna buat kamu semua yang rajin membaca blog ini. (I really really wanna thank you and kiss your cheeks one by one).

Juga, untuk membuat blog ini lebih rapi dan menyenangkan, I'm gonna do this. 
Thanks to my beautiful sibling..
Hanna Manuela! (you can see how beautiful she is here: hannahmanuela@blogspot.com  ) who helped me with this problem. xoxoxoxxoxoxoxo!

I DECIDED to manage this blog to be like this:

Monday - Wednesday: Product Review, Makeover Review.
Thursday - Friday: Theory. Semua teori tentang makeup, dan cara-cara aplikasi.
Saturday - Sunday: Implementasi kesemuanya. Me myself will do the shit (pardon my french). Akan ada video sewaktu-waktu.

I cant promise that there will be a post in every single day. Tapi setiap kali saya mosting apapun, saya akan berikan semua info yang bisa saya berikan buat kamu! *pinkyswear*

Stay fabulous and pretty!
ciaoobarbie~ xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment